Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. sent emails

Per Microsoft technical support, Outlook won't display messages in sent items folder due to "third party status" of email host which is Google. I need to check in real time whether my emails have been sent. One of the accounts is simply gmail and the other uses my domain extension; my domain registrar is Google.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When installing for the first time, Office asks you to sign in, you have to click twice in the text field to enter your email address.

When installing Office apps for the first time, Office asks you to sign in when you open an app for the first time, i noticed that you have to click twice in the text field to enter your email address instead of just once. I work in the IT field and install Office all the time, i've noticed this every single time I install Office. We mostly work with Business Premium if that helps.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Teams emoji or option to +1 a support/feedback issue

Can we get an emoji or option to +1 a support/feedback issue to indicate others are having the same problem or agree with the idea, something other than the thumbs up emoji.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Microsoft teams account from business to personal account

users are unable to jump from business to personal account on microsoft teams

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Spam email check boxes to block multiple emails with block sender button from message preview pane

Spam email check boxes to block multiple emails with block sender button that could be located in the Outlook ribbon from message preview pane. It's a pain having to right click and select block sender for each and every email. It takes more time than it's worth :( I believe Hotmail has the check boxes so you can just quickly select junk email from the check boxes beside the emails and then you just go to the junk or spam section and hit the button once and you've checked off the emails you want to designate as spam to block.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Something is wrong with speed of Autoupdate

I have just updated Microsoft Office on my Mac.
    It is normally a pretty swift affair.
    Something seems seriously messed up this time though.
    Why did it take something like 30 minutes to complete!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. add a "attach original attachments" when replying to an email

add a "attach original attachments" when replying to an email

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Apple Watch series 4 complications

Create a calendar complication for the Apple Watch Series 4 unique watch faces.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Enable per-meeting disable of announcements (chime) when ppl enter or leave, for Teams like in Skype

Enable per-meeting disable of announcements (chime) when ppl enter or leave, for Teams like in Skype

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Migrate Maildir Folder to Cloud Application

Maildir Migrator is one of the best program available for the users who need to migrate Maildir folder data to any cloud applications like- Office 365, Outlook.com, Gmail, G Suite, Live Exchange Server, etc. It can also export your data into PST, PDF, MSG, MBOX, EMLx, EML, and so many other popular email file formats. This software supports so many advance facilities as like- batch facility, preview facility, save email attachments, save report facility, Windows supported email program, etc. Download free copy for analyzing the complete software before to purchase.

Read More:- https://gust.com/accelerators/how-to-import-emails-from-maildir-to-multiple-file-formats

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Broadcast email throttle - 30 records per minute - pause of 2 or 3 minutes, for email lists over 30, the allowed limit per minute

BROADCASTING with WORD with RTF or EXCEL with OUTLOOK: The new spam filters of MSFT limit us to 30 emails per minute. If you go over that, you can see rejections. I understand MSFT does this to prevent SPAM. But if WHITELISTED users of the technique had access to a Throttle in the drop-down list when sending email, a file of, lets say 100-400 emails could be sent with a 2 or 3 minute throttle. Perhaps one should "qualify" for such usage. When the SEND MAIL is clicked on, right now, you can manually throttle 25 emails (just to be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Import the pst file which is a calendar app web part to Office 365 Groups

Enable the pst file which is a calendar app web part to be imported to Office 365 Groups.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There is no option to pull users report who has MyAnalytics add in enabled or disabled. As an large organisation it is difficult to manage.

There is no option to pull users report who has MyAnalytics add in enabled or disabled. As an large organisation it is difficult to manage. Looking for report of MyAnalytics in admin center.in terms of any other way we can pull the data, if there are no options right now then would be good to understand future plans E.g. a stat in a dashboard or admin console perhaps.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Forms: Option to Block Own Access to Survey Results

I understand that the feature I am looking in for Forms doesn't exist. The issue is this:

I would like to be able to send out a survey and have respondents provide responses, but restrict my access to viewing the results before a given day that I would select before sending out the survey. For example, for a Form sent to students to evaluate a teacher, I would like students to be able to submit responses, but only allow the teacher to view these responses after the final grades have been submitted (for ethical reasons). We can always send out…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Change the valid period of authentication cache

I would like you to shorten the valid period of authentication cache to less than 90 days. Or, I would request the feature to let us know when the password has forced to be changed by disabling the cache logon and re-enabling it via remote session.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Exchange (OWA & Outlook) Meeting updates are stored in the deleted items folder

When updating the subject line or the text field in a meeting that has been accepted, the update of the appointment ends up in the "deleted items" folder at the participants. Users often don't notice the change, which disrupts the workflow.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Kaspersky antivirus Installation / activated

Kaspersky antivirus Installation / activated, protects & defends against all types of Latest Viruses, spyware & more. Kaspersky antivirus Installation / activated ***** Scans & warns you about dangerous weblinks & emails and secure system from them. Kaspersky Total Security Offline Installer gives protection & performance to your PC. for more details visit:- http://www.apsense.com/article/how-to-download-kaspersky-antivirus-activate-product-offline.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Provide Root cause for Email delays due Office 365 servers

There is a email delay of 16 minutes between the servers

HK2PR0199MB0641.apcprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com  KL1PR01MB1221.apcprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com

on Jun 19 - SGT time evening.

But your Office 365 Support team replied that we cannot provide Root cause analysis and closed the case.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Get Report Writing Help Service without Plagiarism

Our writing services are quite flexible and user-friendly. So if you happen to need online report writing help support at any time of the day or night. BookMyEssay assistance service is available 24 hours on every day of the week. Read more: https://www.bookmyessay.com/report-writing/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base