Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MS Teams link to paragraph does not route you to correct paragraph

MS Teams link to paragraph does not route you to correct paragraph

When you are working in OneNote Desktop App and created a Link to Paragraph, this link will only open the Page and will not link to specific paragraph when using MS Teams Desktop or Online.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create a 'currently logged in user' connector for SharePoint in Power Automate (flow)

On-prem workflows and server side code assumes the identity of the user that triggers it unless permissions are specifically elevated. Can this be done via a special SharePoint connector in Power Automate? This would stop flows breaking if the flow originator leaves the organisation and therefore stops us having to create a potentially insecure proxy account to run everything.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add functionality to create Sharepoint folders in the save dialog boxes of Office desktop applications

Add functionality to create a folder in a Sharepoint site via the "Save As" dialog boxes in Office 365 "Pro Plus" applications. For instance, if I try to save a copy of a Word document and choose a Sharepoint site, I can browse the existing folders and save within them, but I cannot create a few folder. Even clicking "More options..." under the filename and format option, which opens another explorer window, I'm not given the option to create a new folder unless I leave the "https://yourcompany.sharepoint.com/sites/yoursite/Shared Documents" location.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. integrate billing and tech teams

Since Microsoft products have multiplied and are many, it is harder and harder for the regular business consumer to know which product works best for their environment. Dealing with the Tech Support is fine until you want to purchase something, then the Billing Team takes over but don't know if the specs actually match what you need, I've now purchased 3 different products within 12 hours and issue still not completed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Restore format painter functionality for Word 16 for Mac to apply to an entire line

When format painter was locked on, and you triple clicked a line, the formatting was always applied to the entire line. As of Word 16, while the entire line is selected, only the first word selected receives the formatting. This bug has been tested on multiple Macs with multiple versions of Word 16. Dragging to select the line works, but is much more tedious.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. option to categorize (color) calendar appointment

In outlook you can categorize appointments and make then a certain color. Will we be able to categorize meetings when using teams? IE: I am an administrative assistant, and I schedule most of the meetings from my team. So for meeting that I have to attend, I change to a specif color. So when looking at my calendar I can see which one I have to take. When I click on teams and go to my calendar, no colors show up so I have to look at everything meeting to see if that is something that I have to attend…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. fichier en lecture seule dans canal

ajouter un dossier "support de cours-nom du canal" dans le canal qui permet de mettre des fichiers en lecture seule
    celui-ci est remonté automatiquement dans le dossier "support de cours" de l'onglet général

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Power Automate connections to InfoWise O365 profiles selected

I currently use InfoWise for an internal process that allows users to select an person's O365 profile. When trying to use Power Automate to send notifications to the profiles selected, I receive an Error 400 saying Power Automate is unable to recognize the profiles. The option to select the email is in Power Automates list of choices for an Outlook email. This needs to be fixed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. My Account should show Office 365 is installed and activated.

Under my account, once Office 365 is installed it should show that and also show if it has been activated and when the subscription expires

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Download kaspersky with activation code | Install kaspersky activation code

Install kaspersky already purchased internet security offline installer free for windows working framework. It created by. This program is extraordinarily intended to verify a PC against infections. It gives full internet security during perusing through the web. The dangers like, malware, adware, trojans, pernicious devices, and diverse other contaminated records which exasperating while at the same time perusing in the web. If want to explore more knowledge visit:- https://onlinecustomersupportservices.blogspot.com/2019/08/install-kaspersky-already-purchased.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Alteração do site no sharepoint

Desanimador saber que não é possível alterar nome de domínio do SharePoint, acho que é uma falha grosseira para uma empresa do porte da Microsoft, ou uma manobra mau intencionda de forçar a compra de outra conta para q isso ocorra.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Support Broken Role Inheritance in the Site Pages Library (fix it because it's broken)

Premier Support has indicated that the Site Pages Library no longer supports broken role inheritance, minimally, for modern rendering site collections. This means the common pattern used to secure and limit editing content to separate organizational roles is no longer supported.

As an example:

• create a modern Communications Site (SITEPAGEPUBLISHING#0)

• add a non-administrative user to the default Visitor's group

• go to the Site Pages Library Settings

• under Advanced Settings, select "Yes" to "Make 'New Folder' command available?" and save changes

• Under Permissions for this Document Library, break role inheritance and directly grant Full Control to the non-administrative account from above…
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Send a notification when user has forbidden operations

I would like you to implement a feature that can notify administrators and users who are trying to perfume forbidden operations which are restricted by admin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Refactoring in Macro Fill Form

I made some macro fill forms in developer mode in word and after some time I wanted to change some variable names. Can you make refactoring an option? Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Outlook Webmail: Point of Focus (After Send)

After sending an Email in the Outlook Webmail365 application (browser), the area of focus changes from your selected email in the Inbox pane to the email that you just sent in the preview pane. Usually, I work my inbox quickly by sending emails and then using the delete key on the keyboard. What this results in is inadvertent deletion of (and NOT SENDING OF) recently sent emails. They are deleted before they are sent and then I have to go to my deleted items, edit the recently composed email, press send, and then go back to my Inbox. NOT EFFICIENT.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Avoid double Teams links in an event

When I duplicate a Teams event in OWA, it duplicates the initial link also and it shouldn't because the users will have to choose between 2 links

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Create a website for Your Business

www.creatwebsite.com is a website designing and development platform, to give our customers the best website as they want. We are an all-in-one platform to build a beautiful website that can fulfill users as well as search engine needs. We create a website to remember and make it is easy for every to have a professional, and unique web presence.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Problem connecting to Quicken POP3 server • Issue

You might face an error while connecting to Quicken POP3 server. This is very common to face while operating your Quicken Software account. This kind of issue can be easily resolved with the help of Quicken technical support team. Check Out :_
    http://www.quickentechsupport247.com/
    http://www.quickentechsupport247.com/quicken-customer-service.html
    http://www.quickentechsupport247.com/contact.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote