Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I can´t see a forum with a solution for Outlook, how can i request that permission?

I can´t see a forum with a solution for Outlook, how can i request that permission?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow easy sharing of Onedrive documents with Teams

I have a file saved in my OneDrive. I have to share this file in teams. Can't you allow me to do this directly from Excel or Power Point "share to Teams"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Office365 Invoices received from MicroSoft with payment taken very early

We get the MS invoice on 26th of the month. with a due date of 25th of the following month written on it, but MS takes the payment 4 days after invoice date nearly a month before it is due!!"
    It is Business custom to offer 30 days payment and it indicates this by the “Due Date” on the invoice. Which is totally ignored and MSoft taking the money after a few days. Sharp practice in the least, dishonest at the best. Not something a Great Company should do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. OLM to PST Converter

OLM to PST Converter ist die zuverlässigste Software zum Importieren von Mac Outlook-E-Mails in Windows Outlook. Mit Software von Drittanbietern können alle Benutzer E-Mails ohne technische Kenntnisse problemlos von OLM in PST konvertieren. Das Tool teilt die 'OLM-Dateien' auf, da in der Softwareoption eine Option verfügbar ist. OLM to PST Converter-Tool zum Reparieren beschädigter Mac OLM-Dateien, Wiederherstellen gelöschter Elemente, einschließlich aller E-Mails, Kontakte, Kalender, Aufgaben, Notizen, Anhänge, Ordner usw.http://www.howtosol.com/products/olm-to-pst/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a Universal inbox option to Outlook for Windows like ALL the other email apps out there for mac and others

Outlook 365 / 2019 / 2016 etc... Why not add a universal inbox option like the ability to add this as a favorite even - one that consolidates multiple inboxes much like Outlook for mac or mail on the mac or many other top rated email apps out there? This has been a much desired feature in Outlook for Windows for a LONG time now and nothing much has changed in it not being added.. seems odd to me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Classic sharepoint view is better then modern view. T

1. I can search for items in a choice column in classic view using a letter on my key board. 2. in Modern list view I get the content type show up in the new item form unless I turn off management of content types. The Yes/No slider looks unprofessional and is easily missed by data entry folks. Classic view response quicker and renders better in low bandwidth situations. The list goes on and on....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. outlook 365 Sticky Notes needs to be editable

Normal outlook is limited but you can use to edit your sticky notes under the Notes folder. But outlook 365 can only visualize. Being able to visualize tricked me into thinking I was just not finding the write way to edit it. Specially since you can edit in normal outlook.

Until it is editable, there should be a notification saying "visualization only" when you access the Notes folder on outlook 365.

Also having sticky notes part of One note on Android. And having sticky notes part outlook on windows is extremely confusing.

I create sticky notes on my One note…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A device for Suss Education's Web lessons.

We suggest that Microsoft Corp. develops and produce a device to distribute Suss Education's Web lessons at low price and high quality for the public in layman's terms. The description of the device: It will be readable and writable and a phone and has enough screen to watch the Web lessons. Its operating system is Windows based. The price will be very low and sold to the public at very low margin. It will be sold by Suss Education via its website: www.suss.education worldwide. We will begin in Africa to market the device. Its name could be Suss Education's Web…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Flow: Trigger for MS Teams new conversation is marked URGENT

I would like a trigger in Flow where I could set it to activate(?) whenever a new conversation in a channel is marked as URGENT.

We are using a flow to send text messages (in the form of emails sent to cell phone numbers - xxxx@vtext.com for Verizon) to Team members if a new conversation is started in a certain channel (Emergency notifications). The contact of the sender of the email (text) is set on the members' phones with the "emergency bypass" setting activated so their phone gives an audio notification even if their phone is on silent. It would…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow for customized default document setup for new documents.

Every time a new document is opened it reverts back to original setup. Allow for default setup that will not change each time a new document is opened.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Forward messages on Outlook

When forwarding messages, then on the top of the forwarded message displays "You forwarded this message on (and date and time)". Please add there also the address, to who the message was forwarded.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow unrelated Outlook emails to be 'merged' into an existing conversation thread

The Grouping of emails by conversation is a very useful tool, however not all respondents maintain the thread when replying. Additionally it may be that an otherwise 'random' email has relevance to the conversation at hand. The ability to 'merge' individual and otherwise unrelated emails into an existing conversation would be a useful. enhancement.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Forward email

Ability to forward email to a specific user if the email received does not match an existing address

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Go to Folder with right botton

Folders are a great tool underused at outlook, in my opinion. Heavy users need to move/save emails to get organized. I have seen many suggestions about it and about using the right button. Not sure why Microsoft is not pushing these suggestions forward offering better solutions to heavy users which at the end, require more tools that people with less workload. it is key to be able to move around folders, faster and easily.
    My suggestion is to use the right button when going through the unread emails folder and rules have moved them to different folders. It is also…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to suggest that Microsoft Ultimate Word Games be made available as an iPhone app, just as the Microsoft Solitiare Collection is

I would like to suggest that Microsoft Ultimate Word Games be made available as an iPhone app, just as the Microsoft Solitiare Collection is.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow attachments to be versioned on a SharePoint list

When editing an attachment on a SharePoint list item, we came across the fact that when you restore an older version back the attachment doesn't change. This is a huge issue with using Lists! Is there a way we can have the version restore work with attachments too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add a downloadable receipt option for Accounting purposes.

My company needs a downloadable receipt of payment option so that we may forward them on to the accounting team.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. MS Publisher needs to have a template for compliment slips. This is a serious omission.

I use Publisher 2016 to print business cards, and it works very well. However, today I went to create compliment slips but could find no template. I created my own - it was all fine until I went to convert it to PDF for my printer, who wants only a single slip on the PDF. Adobe kept producing two images on a page. Why do you not have a template for this common business need?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. "new email" From/To/Cc area make twice smaller in Outlook365

Currently area for From/To/CC in Outlook 365 is a REALLY big and consume vital space on the screen. It tooks 1/3 of window size.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base