Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I think you should have more cheese in your application. Thankyou. lots of love.

It would smell like love. bill you are my role model. love you like I love your sister.
    LOL (lots of love)
    PLEASE NOTICE ME SENPAI

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Put back ability to change password in Outlook

Put back in outlook the ability to change a password for a non-Office 365 email. This was changed recently with an update to Outlook. ATT requires password changes periodically and now I cannot change the password in Outlook to be able to receive emails. I also want to make sure that the ability to change a password will also be available for outside domain email accounts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow users to index cells on Excel OnLine

Our customers need index Excel Cells between SpredSheets. Example: SpredSheed1 needs to word with a information that is located on SpredSheet2. On Excel installed on desktop, it words great, but there is not this functionality on OnLine Version

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. for shared default calendars delegates should be able to create custom categories

If you share your default Outlook calendar(edit or delegate permissions) the user/users that you share with can create/edit meetings and assign categories but cannot create customer categories with customer colors. If you create a new calendar and share that the functionality is there. Why.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Discounted Subscription for Retired Individuals

I am a retired senior citizen and would appreciate it if Microsoft would provide a discounted rate for Office 365 to those retired on fixed incomes.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow a Microsoft Forms quiz creator to hide the point values from the quiz taker.

Currently point values for quizzes are shown to the quiz taker. This is not always desired. It would be nice to have the option to hide the point values when the quiz is being taken but the point values could be seen/used by the quiz creator.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In outlook, allow selection of all messages in inbox

When you use the select all checkbox, the button with a .checkboxImage class, instead of only selecting the messages on screen, allow users to select all the messages in inbox. In order to avoid breaking current behavior, the checkbox could have a drop-down select with [select all, select on screen...] options.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Reply message different to outlook, missing email address ,only displayname

in outlook reply message , below content will show in messagebody
    Sent: Monday, September 3, 2018 11:20 AM
    To: 'halo mo' <haha@ms.com>;'hi mo' <hihi@ms.com>
    Subject:

while in o365 , missing email address
    Sent: Monday, September 3, 2018 11:20 AM
    To: 'halo mo'; 'hi mo'
    Subject:

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Outlook meeting integration with SharePoint List

In Outlook Meeting- Location Should be fetch from SharePoint list. And there should be integration with SharePoint List.
    Also there should be validation on start date and end date, that we want only some specific dates can user can select for meeting.
    In short need full integration of outlook meeting with any SharePoint lsit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Possible reconnaissance attack

Possible reconnaissance attack has been noted on O365:

This was recreated by setting up secondary email account (Gmail) and adding it to the Outlook 2016 client.
    Creating a new email from the Gmail account and sending it to a known distribution group (IT@domain.com) and enabled to allow external addresses to send to it. Once the email is sent, I simply recalled the email and received recall messages with the members of the distribution group.

Doing this allows the sender to view members of a group, allowing an attacker or attack application to run off a list of preconfigured…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Migrate existing domains from registrars to Microsoft (or partner)

Ability to move domains easily from existing registrars to Microsoft (or partner) easily. I just renewed my domain for 2 years at Namecheap because I didn't want the hassle figuring out who to transfer the domain to etc.. Right next to Add and Buy domain should be a Migrate domain.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Visio creating and editing on iPads for those that work in the field.

I would like to have the ability to create & edit Visio diagrams on the go in the field with an iPad. Not just view and also make available for iPads with 9.7” screens.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Office 365 Support Dropbox

I would like to call upon Microsoft to create an Office 365 Support Dropbox where users can "drop off" issues with Office 365 and KNOWLEDGEABLE people from Microsoft will try to reproduce the issue THEMSELVES and can then report those issues directly to the proper teams along with any necessary logs or other information, otherwise direct the reporter to open a support request themselves.

There are so many issues with Office 365 that I refuse to report, simply because I don't have DAYS at a time to try to explain something to someone with no clue to then FINALLY turn…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Custom O365 logoff redirect

We use a third party Identity provider and would like out users to be redirected to the identify provider on logoff from O365. This will help to ensure that when logging off from a web service such as Outlook on the Web or SharePoint the user can also easily logout of the Identify provider as well.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow admins to connect to windows 10 user devices via remote desktop on windows 10 pro and enterprise.

I would like to see a button in Azure AD or the Microsoft 365 Admin Center to connect to a user's windows 10 device via remote desktop, to provide remote support.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. To add pictures and embedded video in Forms (o365)

To add pictures and embedded video in Forms for office365

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Self explanatory information related to Skype for business on the office 365 portal

Skype for Business-Self explanatory information related to Skype for business should be available on the office 365 portal so that they will get to know that they have to install SFB from the portal itself and then configure the business email address in it so that they do not try to configure the business email account in Consumer skype

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow administrators to set a default time zone for new and migrated exchange users.

Same as title, please allow for domain admins to set the default time zone for Exchange Online users. Many of our new and migrated users are having issues when logging in after an account migration or creation because they may "login" for the first time through an application such as Apple Mail. MS Mail or MS Outlook, which doesn't display the set time zone prompt. This also causes confusion when migrating a user and receiving an error or success message from 3 hours in the future.

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base