Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

1. To include Windows 10 Pro in a new 'Office 365 Home+' subscription package. Turning Windows also available in office 365 subscription.

To include Windows 10 Pro in a new 'Office 365 Home+' subscription package. Turning Windows 10 PRO also available as a service via Office 365 subscription.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Smart Virtual Disk Image(vdi) recovery Software

VDI file gets corrupted due to uncertain errors.

The VDI data is no more safe in damaged VDI file.

You need to repair the VDI file as soon as possible. So I am suggesting you the best method to recover and restore the corrupt VDI data.

The smart VDI recovery software is the all-new software which can easily repair your infected VDI files within no time.

The tool is compatible with all the versions of Windows OS and with it's easy to use graphical interface both technical and non-technical person can access the software.

For more details visit here: https://www.vdiskrecovery.com/vdi-recovery.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Outlook App - Shared Mailbox Addition doesnt support nested permission groups

The new Outlook app (finally!) supports Shared mailboxes, but the permissions have to be explicitly granted to users in EXO
    We have a corresponding permission security group that has Full Access and Send As permissions in Exchange, then we add people to that group as needed (even have groups nested within that too), they then can add to the Outlook PC client and access via OWA. But the nested permissions dont get recognized on the mobile app.....

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Published calendar

Please allow users to customize Published calendar views according to their needs. Example of which is customizing the link generated for security purposes.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. skype for business

TITLE: Improve Skype? Make it work first.

Hello,

Let me start by saying that Microsoft has ruined Skype for business.
    I am sure that regular Skype works well. I have used it in the past to call my parents and had no problems. Even my parents who are not tech savvy, were able to use it.
    This application has made me look like an incompetent employee over four times in the last 3 days. Not only me but my boss too.
    We are extremely dissatisfied and frustrated with the entire application.

I could say it just doesn’t work at all,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bulk control for Intelligent services

Implement a feature that can control Intelligent services in bulk for Office 365 Business installed devices.
    Currently, we have to address the needs by changing the setting on Office app directly per PC or changing the registry value for each, and it is time consuming.
    So, it would be nice to have the feature that admin can control them in Microsoft 365 admin center.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Download kaspersky with activation code | Install kaspersky activation code

Install kaspersky already purchased internet security offline installer free for windows working framework. It created by. This program is extraordinarily intended to verify a PC against infections. It gives full internet security during perusing through the web. The dangers like, malware, adware, trojans, pernicious devices, and diverse other contaminated records which exasperating while at the same time perusing in the web. If want to explore more knowledge visit:- https://onlinecustomersupportservices.blogspot.com/2019/08/install-kaspersky-already-purchased.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. OneNote copy row into table revert OneNote 2016 behaviour

In OneNote365 it is no longer possible to cut and paste rows or colums between tables like in OneNote 2016.

Inserting a copied row in OneNote to another row in a table, results in OneNote creating a new box with the copied rows inside the cell. You can no longer change position of rows via cut and paste.

In OneNote 2016 handling rows and colums was possible like in excel.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Flow - Use the correct date and time zone

In Flow, everything displays UTC. So anything requiring approval is reporting back the UTC date/time, which is wrong. Please make flow follow date and time zone set for our tenant or let us configure the list to use the correct values

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Kaspersky antivirus Installation / activated

Kaspersky antivirus Installation / activated, protects & defends against all types of Latest Viruses, spyware & more. Kaspersky antivirus Installation / activated ***** Scans & warns you about dangerous weblinks & emails and secure system from them. Kaspersky Total Security Offline Installer gives protection & performance to your PC. for more details visit:- http://www.apsense.com/article/how-to-download-kaspersky-antivirus-activate-product-offline.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Document ADFS requirement for Teams single sign on

I recently had to lodge a Premier call to have my teams login work in my Enterprise. I am using ADFS with AD connect.

Eventually the Microsoft engineer advised me I needed ADFS forms based auth enabled for my internal ADFS Intranet zone.

I asked him for the documentation to ensure I have all the other settings, and he told me it is not documented and to maybe mention it on this forum.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When new email is select add drop down selection from template as an option.

Add new drop down feature to "New email" so when selected it would allow users to select predefined templates.
    Or add something in the Options/ Mail/ Compose Messages section to allow users to automatically set a default line spacing for new messages, as well as emails forwarded or replied to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Create Umbrella Organization Team and add other Teams and their channels

We are an umbrella organization who administers other smaller independent organizations. We would like to be able to open up our main umbrella organization Team and see the other organization teams within our main team. Each organization has its own Microsoft account. When we meet weekly as the main organization, we would like the other 2 organizations' Teams and channels to be able to viewed in our main organization Team.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. download kaspersky antivirus internet security

download kaspersky antivirus internet security, detect and Remove Viruses and Other Malware From Your PC. Fast, Light and Easy to Use. Boost Your PC Performance & Secure Your Privacy. AV-TEST Score 6.0/6.0. Download Now! Ransom Shield. Privacy Protection. Computer Security. Complete Protection. Threat Removal. Free PC Scan.for more information visit:- https://medium.com/@elenadsouza550/kaspersky-antivirus-internet-security-download-96def126085d

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Use CDN while using a custom domain

We would like to use CDN while using a custom domain.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add “ugcorigin.s-microsoft.com” in the Office 365 address information

Currently, “ugcorigin.s-microsoft.com” is not included in the Office 365 address information, and we have an issue that users are prompted “Connecting to proxy server of ugcorigin.s-microsoft.com….”

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Feature suggestion: It would be helpful if I could lock the zoom.

Feature suggestion: It would be helpful if I could lock the zoom. It happen at least once a day (many time more than once) I do something that changes the zoom so I have to stop and put it back. Mac Desktop user

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. sharepoint

The crumb trails in Office 365 SharePoint should link back to the preferred views for the site.

For example, I have a social site created that has a social Q&A forum. If you go in to read one of the user-submitted questions... clicking up a level in the breadcrumbs will take you to a strange list view that isn't used by the site.

Crumb trail destinations should either be able to be controlled by the site admin or link to only the preferred views for each web part.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make thumbnails private to prevent data leak.

Problem:
    The first page of a document is publicly accessible having the link to the thumbnail. The link has an access_token in it and with it, it is even possible to download the whole document. 

To prevent data leak, please leave the thumbnails on the tenant and not on a public accessible "westeurope1-mediap.svc.ms/transform/thumbnail" server with a deeplink to the file.

In the past weeks we learned on the news that simple browser plug-ins can send these links to other servers. So the risk for leaking these links and finally sensitive data is huge.

If it is not possible to leave…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Whiteboard: send mindmap to Visio

I would like to use the Whiteboard App to create a mindmap and then send it to Visio for a improved AI based design. Alternatively I would like the option to import a PNG in Visio which gets an AI based design overhaul.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base