Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

1. Provide secure file upload to Office 365

Business requires that all manner of documents containing confidential information be transferred to the company. However Office 365 does not provide a feature to collect these confidential documents without using email. Email encryption is not ready for prime time and most technology users are confounded by it. I note that Citrix ShareFile does off secure document upload capability.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. HP customer care Phone number

Title: How to remove the keylogger hidden in HP laptops

HP Technical support page where you can see if your laptop is at risk & download a security patch. The list includes over 400 different models so you should figure out which exact laptop you have first & then use your browser’s search

function to find it.

From there, you can download the associated Softpaq link which should resolve the problem. There are a handful of laptop models with no fix available yet, but the vast majority have already been covered.

READ MORE: HP Customer Care Number

https://www.billspayroll.com/hp-technical-support/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back Share local Link in Office Apps

Please re-instate the Share... Link option.
    The only options we have now are share onedrive, attach doc or pdf.
    I know you can copy the path from the same window, but my users all used the now removed share link option, so would love to see it back as an additional option again in the Share dialog.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be highly beneficial and useful for RSA businesses if a direct debit from Bank Account method of payment was available

Please add an option for South African Businesses for the bank account to be debited directly and automatically by Microsoft with the subscriptions due each month. This works similar to a credit card transaction but using a bank account instead.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. allow external team group member to move a file to new library within team group

allow external team group member to move a file to new library within team group

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Unable to saveExcel files using slash symbol "/" on MAc device. After upgrading office 2016 16.13 (180422).

Unable to save Excel files using slash symbol "/" on MAc device. After upgrading office 2016 16.13 (180422). On every mac device happening same thing on every Mac device.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Update SPO Cmdlets to support new file size and path limits

Hello, attempting to use the SPO cmdlets to perform migrations of data to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business, but the cmdlets do not support the new file size limits and path limits. We are getting errors when we try to migrate files larger than 2Gb.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sort that thing where you can't share from a 'Recent' document

Hi,
    If I open a recent document from my Office 365 landing page and choose to edit it in the browser based version of the software (Word, Excel etc) the Share button doesn't work. If I open the document via my OneDrive I can share it no problem. Be great if you could sort that. Ta.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Give users the option to default meeting start times to five minutes after the hour and half hour

In the user options for calendars, the user should have the ability to have default meeting start times to five minutes after the hour and half hour. The meeting can still end on the hour and half hour, but the extra time at the start allows for travel and admin between meetings for them to start on time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow version history deletion in MS Word (now that you have enabled it, let us delete it if we done want it!)

MS Word recently has added in version history. Now when I "Save As" a document, the version history comes across to the "new" document. I want to be able to delete the version history in the new word document. I cant do this unless I am working online in Sharepoint. Please either provide an option to disable version history OR be able to delete it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. MS Office parity between Mac and Windows

Feature parity should be a number ONE priority for all MS Office applications between Windows and MAC. As a use of both operating systems it is amazing the number of differences I see on a daily bases. Just the number of requests here is evidence enough that MS is not making this a high enough priority.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow users to attach items to calendar items and save without having to send changes

Up until recent version you were able to add attachments to existing calendar items and save without sending changes meaning you could add items that were relevant to just yourself without sending them onto every meeting attendee. This is no longer the case and is causing my business all kinds of issues with updates being sent every time we add attachments to these calendar items.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. For ISO 9001 comments column for versions must be required in SharePoint

Under ISO 9001, FEDER or other regulations, comments for each document version are mandatory. The current comment column cannot be configured as required.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bug - Shadow Box Button When No Link Applied to Global Navigation with Managed Metadata Navigation

The navigation in new UI pages has a shadow button box around the main link if no link is applied in the managed metadata navigation term store, in the "Simple link or header". This is ideal for when no hyperlink is required. My workaround for this is to add a hyperlink to our main site, another fix I found was to select in the term store "Term-Driven Page with Friendly URL". This causes a hyperlink to a page not found though, but it does not give the strange shadow button on the global navigation links.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Excel Fuzzy Lookup Add In: extend to MacOS

The Excel Fuzzy Lookup Add In is currently available only under Windows operating systems. Extend its scope to the Mac OS platform.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Scheduled Reports

I would like to be able to schedule recurring reports generated on a specific day for a previous time frame for Exchange Online statistics. . For example, a daily report for the previous day, once a month for the previous month, ......

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. After a crash is there a way to make sure the emails that were open...reopen?

When Office 365 crashes with multiple open emails, it does not bring back the emails that were open!!! I receive hundreds of emails per day, so I cannot go back and find the ones I did not answer every time it crashes...which is often!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please provide ability to have policy to remove all hyperlinks from email messages removed and display actual URL in its place.

Please provide ability to have policy to remove all hyperlinks from email messages removed and display actual URL in its place. I do not trust my users to know a phishing email when they see one and ATP is not perfect. With that said, all it takes is one user to potentially bring down the ship.....

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Apple Customer Care Number

Apple Customer Care Number For all technical issues related to Mac, iTunes, iPad and iPhone just call us. Apple Customer Care Number 1-844-794-2730 is providing support from our Apple technical support experts. They are available 24*7 to serve you best. https://www.getcontactnumber.com/computer/apple-customer-service/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base