Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

1. How To Fix AOL Login Problem?

If you want to fix AOL login problem you can do this to solve your problem:
    • Restart your computer if bugs are causing the problem.
    • Check your web browser if it is causing any problem or fi the problem or you can change the browser.
    • Close all the pop-up blocking software.
    • Clear the cache, cookies, and history created in your browser.
    • Disable the firewall in your system.
    https://customer-care-help.com/steps-to-fix-aol-login-problems/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need OneDrive files on demand on OS X High Sierra APFS systems

Need OneDrive files on demand on OS X High Sierra APFS systems, it was published in beta yesterday but only for Mojave, 99% of users are on an older OS X!!!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. O365 Shared Calendar Information ‘pop-up and alert’

When one of the users in a Shared calendar adds an item, it should pop up as information to the other members that a new item was added (when and by whom).
    Same as when I add an alert to an item, it should alert all members of the Shared Calendar, not just the person who added it.
    I mostly use my phone calendar.

I use the calendar at a common calendar with my wife (mostly from our phones), so we always have control of the family items. I know MS competitors have this feature (I have used it for…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Solve Your Nursing Assignment Related Doubt Easily

Nursing filed students can get now online nursing assignment help from experts. BookMyEssay has team of very-well writers’ who have above 5 years great experienced. You can contact us via this given number +1(240)2885849. To know more visit here: https://www.bookmyessay.com/nursing-case-study/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Recover recently deleted items does not work when there are calendar and other not email items present

I accidentally delete my inbox by accident tonight and ran into a lot of bugs in Outlook trying to recover my inbox from my deleted folder
    1) Sorting Delete Items folder by date/time deleted was a very hard and multiple step process --- it should be easy.
    2) Recovering recently moved/deleted items failed on me I think because I had some draft calendar appointments and other items that hung up the process and I almost LOST EVERYTHING but outlook didn't tell me why.
    3) When I instead tried to move the items by copy and paste or drag and drop…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Outlook - Option "call sender using Skype" is missing in email preview

In the preview of an e-mail I have following options:
    Answer, Answer all, Forward, Chat

Where is the option "Call sender using Skype" or "Call sender using Teams". I first have to open the chat although my intention is not to chat but to call.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Opt out of Chain Emails

Often we are dragged into emails which we are either not a correct party, marked in error or have no input on the same but we cannot loop ourselves out of it & mail chain is unending.. User should have an option to opt out of a particular email chain when he / she wishes to..

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow option to prevent selected SharePoint sites to open in Mobile App

There are Sharepoint applications which do not render well in SharePoint Mobile App. There is currently an option for client to choose to run in Browser or App when site is launched on mobile browser.

However, after enabling MFA, mobile users who selected to run on browser will still be redirected to use the SharePoint Mobile App after MFA prompts.

Having an option to prevent site redirection will help. Perhaps this could be fixed/implemented on the Mobile App.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Better comment alerting system

It would great if Office 365 documents had the same comment alert functionality that is built into Google Drive, where when a person in your organization is tagged in the comment - they are automatically alert. This requires no additional setup on the admin part - it is just enabled by default.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. windows 10 calendar - timezone support

In the default Windows 10 Calendar please consider supporting different timezones. Many of us have friends, family, colleagues and work with clients in multiple timezones.

Having to change the default timezone options in Windows 10 or do a google search to find out how many hours you have to add or subtract from your home timezone seems so medieval!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. create an SAP connector for Flow and/or PowerApps

There is an untapped potential for automation with SAP and Flow/PowerApps. Given the recent announcement about MS and SAP, this seems like a natural progression.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Calendar, highlight current day and time better

Can you better highlight the day of the week in the weekly view? It is hard to see which day is current. Shade the day a very light tone. That would help a lot.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Online Economics Homework Writing Help with Quality Work

If you are looking for Economics assignment help, allow our dedicated and Ph.D. expert team to write it for you. We provide quality work to students for college before the deadline. Read more: https://www.bookmyessay.com.au/subject/economics-assignment-help/

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Windows Explorer cannot make a lock icon for ptrotected AIP Office files

If you make a protected files with AzureInformation Protection (AIP), in Windows Explorer you see a lock icon for a lot of file extension (example; TXT or Jpeg files) but not for Microsoft files (example: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
    Can I have the same experience for all files (we spoke here for security and I can see in the blink of an eye; what is protected in a folder)

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Printer support is available here to provide you complete support for Hp

Another choice that you have is the Hp customer service helpline number which is available round the clock for any type of help you want. The number is toll free and quickly available. The user can get help with any type of trouble that you face with you printer from the number. for more details visit its official website
    http://www.hpprintercustomersupport.com

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. add lookup and contact fields as options in forms

i have a flow connecting a form to a sharepoint list. the sharepoint list utilizes lookup fields (to other sharepoint lists) and contact fields. unfortunately these field types aren't available in forms, so i cannot pull data from the form to fill out on the list item

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Include MS Access Office 365 for businesses for Mac pcs as well

Microsoft Access should run also for Mac computers with the Office 365 for businesses plan

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. there is no way to install just Project, you have to actually reinstall Office

The client has already installed Office proplus, when we install project c2r from portal, the office will be downgrade/upgrade automatically.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. OneDrive for biz - allow data to be mapped as a virtual drive accessible via the cloud

Ith devises getting smaller (surface ssd) and files getting bigger, rather than download and sync all onedrive files - what about making access to the files a virtual drive as default. then only make a local copy for offline working

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Batch Find & Replace words in Outlook subfolders

Find and replace words and special characters in folder names. I have used Outlook for years and before 365 it did not appear to be bothered if I use a "/" in a title. Now with 365 it has sent me an email that I have 250 folders with an incorrect name. Need a way to globally do a find and replace.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base