Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. See planner tasks also in a list

It would be great if we coulde see planner tasks also in a list

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Include a return path in Out of Office answers, else the DKIM / DMARC check fails

There might be a legit reason for not having a return path, mail loops or whatever that I'm not aware of.. What I discovered was that we got a lot of DMARC failures and it was legit mail about "I'm out of office" the email DKIM check failed due to the missing return path, if that could be added I would not have the "dmarc failure spam" about our legit emails.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a Universal inbox option to Outlook for Windows like ALL the other email apps out there for mac and others

Outlook 365 / 2019 / 2016 etc... Why not add a universal inbox option like the ability to add this as a favorite even - one that consolidates multiple inboxes much like Outlook for mac or mail on the mac or many other top rated email apps out there? This has been a much desired feature in Outlook for Windows for a LONG time now and nothing much has changed in it not being added.. seems odd to me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Display other's (shorter) working hours when scheduling appointments

I work part time, six hours a day. I can set working hours e.g. from 9am to 3pm, times outside of that are shown in gray.
    Nevertheless, this not shown when someone else plans to create an appointment with me. So he can assume that I'm present until 5pm, and books an appointment for me, after 3pm.
    I don't want to set a recurring 'blocker' for that purpose, because to me that's exactly what working hours should be used for.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Outlook 365 should have the option to link Outlook (Exchange) and iCloud (IMAP/SMP3) accounts, it is already available in Windows 10 Mail.

Outlook 365 should have the option to link Outlook (Exchange) and iCloud (IMAP/SMP3) accounts. This feature is already available in Windows 10 Mail, and Windows 10 Mail is way less sophisticated and feature rich.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make it so Onenote notebooks stored in onedrive are available at each end, instead of an internet shortcut to the file

Currently one drive notebooks can be saved locally or in the cloud such as one drive. When i visit my onedrive online it displays a single file for the notebook. However when I move to the one drive folder on my pc, it is saved as an internet shortcut to this file. This is because when saved locally the notebook is actually a folder, with each section saved as a file in it. Is there a way that the notebook can become one file? like a word document? so the notebook can appear at both ends of one drive, and…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. POP3 sent items shouldn't Sync with Office365

I have configured POP3 on my outlook. Reason to create this was NOT to sync the SENT items from POP3 outlook to Office365's sent items. however, it is still appear in Outlook365. I think it is a bug. please check as last time it is not like that.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Microsoft Merge [Manage Recurring Connector Reservations] When on a waitlist for a recurring reservation, users can see # of people ahead

When you are on the waitlist for a recurring connector reservation, you should be able to see how many people ahead of you are on the waitlist.

This will match the behavior of a one-off connector reservation, where the service says you are "3rd in line" for that trip.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Mobile Webmail Encryption issue

Mobile Webmail Encryption: The encryption option for composing a new message on mobile webmail is not available until you cancel that first draft and create a new one. [Ticket #:13761747] Fix this please.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. wrong translate / CHT / Traditional chinese / "Check IN" in outlook

with check in releate with hotel that will be 入住
    but with airline it should use 辦理登機
    currently the translation are go with the first one.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Single Sign On doesn't work for Dynamics CRM On Premise between different farms within same domain.

Hi,
    We have Dynamics CRM hosted for different lines of businesses across multiple server farms. We are not able to make single sign on work for this scenario. Microsoft support has mentioned this to be an untested scenario. Can someone suggest if we are missing something.
    For detailed Repro steps please click on the below link:
    https://community.dynamics.com/crm/f/117/t/299216

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Do Not Disturb for Outlook (iOS/Android)

Add a do not disturb feature for the Outlook mobile with scheduling so we can choose when not to receive notifications.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add task regeneration to To-Do recurrence options

Add "regenerate task every n [days|weeks|months|years]" option in To-Do, as you have in Outlook desktop task Recurrence options. This is my most used task option for recurring items, since things don't always happen on a set day and time, but are still periodic in nature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. SharePoint view Flows needs to have view permissions just like view workflows on old sharepoint

Under the Flow menu on a list when you go to view Flows if it was not shared with you then you will not see any extisting Flows. If the user has read / view permissions then they should then be able to view Flows just like you could view workflows on old SharePoint. Or Maybe the request is for Flows to inherited list permissions just like PowerApps customized forms do,

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Office365 forums to have auto translation feature

The discussions or ideas are usually posted in English in this community. It would be great to have an inline auto-translated feature so that feedback from someone who do not read/write English can be reflected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Customized Help Link for External File Sharing

re: MC175679 - There’s a new feature being rolled out with custom help link for external file sharing, impacting OneDrive and SPO which adds ability to provide a URL to external file sharing error messages and we're looking to also edit the text in that error message.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. no option to edit the shared calendar using the new look of Outlook Web App(bug)

personal calendar shared to other user can edit the calendar events from the old look of OWA but when switching to the new look and tried to edit the calendar shared to him, there is no option to edit it.

Workaround.change the permission assigned from edit to "delegate" then after accepting the new permission. User now has an option or can now edit the calendar shared to him both old view and new look of OWA. Then changed back the permission to "edit" then still both old look and new look of OWA, user now can edit the calendar shared…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base