Feedback by UserVoice

General

We have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service and your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Welcome to the General UserVoice forum. This is your place to suggest ideas on how to improve features in Office 365 that don’t fit into any of the other forums listed here.

How it works

• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own — 25 words or less, please
  • Include one post per suggestion or idea

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve the general features in Office 365!

Need Tech Support? Please see the Office365 forums in the O365 Community.

1. Read

When I use to read an email the preview lines would be gone and the email would not be bold and be one line while the unread email would stay bold and with preview lines. Still think that is the best

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Uncertain topic  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reinstall the link to access calenders from the Outlook To: line

With the last update corporate Office 365, when you click on the name in the address line of Outlook the link to Calendar is gone. Please put it back, I used this daily to see when people have openings in their schedule

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. onedrive deletion email, need to be able to edit the text

Would like to customize the text in the email that supportive of the process with our company. For example, contacting your administrator is not something our employees would do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Open Links in Private Tab

When I work in Private Tab that the Links open in Private Tab too. Actually the links open in normal Tab

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Complain Microsoft company

I used this system more than 10 years since it named officelive, later it changed to office 365. The main purpose I use it is I add my HTML programs to the webpage document. Then I get web address like

https://jhuang22.sharepoint.com/Documents/1gonature.aspx

the 1gonature.aspx is the file I created which is in document, it acted as main program and will call other aspx file I created in document. Public can see my web by visit my main program.

I do not know office 365 change the system to make the web page only can see by Microsoft members. I still keep…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. data base in acess

works database in view allows inline, forms design form. need to have this available in access. also, need to be able to copy or import a form being used to access. some of the older data needs to be kept and made available in newer programs

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Correct Office request "Updates Available"

When I open an Office product a yellow bar appears at the top of the screen that states Updates Available. When I click the "Update Now" button nothing happens. After contacting support they tell me that nothing happens because I have the most recent update. I would suggest that a second window appear that states the computer is currently up to date would appear rather than no apparent action taking place.
    It would also be nice if the system did not report a false positive and suggest that updates are needed when they are not.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix refresh system in new email quarantine interface in Office 365

I am already having this reported issue tracked by support, but suggested by them to post here as well. Problem is the last quarter of the messages in the new quarantine interface in Office 365 cannot be reviewed because the page keeps refreshing and pushing your list up. Happens in both latest browser versions of Chrome and Edge I have tested so far.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Quicken Customer Service Number, Quicken Technical Support

You can also use Quicken Help modules to make things smoother for you. If you are holding a premium Quicken account, you will be assisted over the phone, while contacting them via the Quicken Support Number mentioned over their website.

more info :-
    http://www.quickentechsupport247.com/
    http://www.quickentechsupport247.com/quicken-customer-service.html
    http://www.quickentechsupport247.com/contact.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. STUPID AND COMPLICATED MICROSOFT ONLINE. SUPPORT FOR MORE THEN 1 mounth. VERY BAD, still not working.

I maybe sound mad, it is because I am mad and frustatred. I have received support since June 2018 after I decided to use Outlook Manager. and since then there have been only problems.
    I'm very disappointed with Microsoft since they've changed everything to be online. NEVER there have been so many problems. I have been using Microsoft since 1996 to now, and before it was online it ws working perfect and special with BCM.. It has become a money machine, you cannot have multiple email addresses that are kept separate unless you buy a license per address. I have…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Conference call between Skype for Business & Skype

Inside Microsoft family, is completely absurde that skype users and Skype for business user can´t encounter an completed compability envirnoment.
    For example:
    Two SfB user's and one skype, it is no possible.
    One skype user and one SfB user, add button desappear.

My organization subscribe recently O365 product, and make several conferences with external investors.Obviously can´t advice O365 product to anyone.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Power Pivot functionality in Excel for Ipad

Today live is mobile and so applications should be! I am Using Office 365 E3 on my desktop/laptop computer and love the Power Pivot functionalities. Unfortunately, being on the road with my loved Ipad I am not able to work with my excel files any more as this tools is not working there.

The work around using the cloud version, is not really convenient as it depends on network coverage. Why the **** this tool does not wort on the excel for Ipad version? Would even be willing to pay for it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fix Hero Web Part in Chrome on External Monitor at Large Resolution

The Hero web part (in SharePoint) has a problem when viewed in Chrome on an external monitor. At some threshold of width to the browser window, some of the tiles in the Hero web part will lose their title overlay (the DIV element will actually empty of text), although the text is still saved on the server and is accessible if you reduce the screen size again and refresh the page.

--An integrated monitor seems fine up to 1920x1080 (the largest resolution my laptop could manage)
    --An external monitor connected via a DisplayPort connection failed at 1455px wide (above that,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Office365 Invoices received from MicroSoft with payment taken very early

We get the MS invoice on 26th of the month. with a due date of 25th of the following month written on it, but MS takes the payment 4 days after invoice date nearly a month before it is due!!"
    It is Business custom to offer 30 days payment and it indicates this by the “Due Date” on the invoice. Which is totally ignored and MSoft taking the money after a few days. Sharp practice in the least, dishonest at the best. Not something a Great Company should do.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Request to implement a feature that prohibit users from installing Office 365 ProPlus and activating licenses manually, even if users know t

Even though its installation button is hidden on Microsoft Office 365 Portal (https://portal.office.com), it is not effective if there is another way to install Office 365 ProPlus. I would like you to implement the feature that the admin could control users’ action for license authentication even though users know their own account and password.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Do not overlay existing command line switches for Office programs when installing updates

If the user has added command line switches to the startup shortcut, every time an Office program update is installed right now it's overlaying the shortcut and wiping out the switches. That is beyond annoying, because then the shortcut has to be re-edited to put the switches back. EVERY TIME. The engineers or whoever sets up the update procedure needs to take out that automatic shortcut overlay.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to Change Measurement Units at the Object Level

Currently I have Publisher set to show units in Inches. I have to do this globally under File - Options - Advanced. But I am creating tables and want greater control over cell width and height - in other words I want to measure cells in centimeters. I think one of the most antiquated issues with Publisher is that I can't change measurement units at the object level - it's all or nothing. Very frustrating.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add OneNote to Business Essentials

This seems to be an open hole in the O365 offerings. All the major web and mobile apps are available with this plan, but not OneNote. Yes, there's the free version, but that doesn't sync with OneDrive or work well from an authentication standpoint.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Our Office 365 tenant custom tile in App launcher occasionally greyed out. Please fix this issue in your next update.

Our Office 365 tenant custom tile in App launcher occasionally greyed out. Please fix this issue in your next update.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Update Office to validate digital signatures before Preview Mode.

Digital signatures are not validated by Office prior to entering preview mode. The document is rendered but the digital signature is not checked until Edit is clicked. This is a security concern. Checking a digital signature prior to rendering is important to tamp down social engineering attacks. Not all versions of Office execute the same, so one consistent behavior should be in all versions: check first then render. Engineers at MS have validated this behavior and agree it should be fixed and suggested I post this at this site.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base